How to draw your own cartoon characters – Free resources!

Sarah Clark

I'm a freelance graphic designer, church volunteer and first time mum with a passion for bringing a new level of creativity into churches through inspiring leaders and providing resources. My goal is to be able to self-fund my ministry goals through my freelance projects while being able to work from home and be a full-time mum, and I want to help others do the same.

You may also like...

15 Responses

1. Paul says:

Awesome character examples! This is sure to stir the creativity in any child. Great for kids who aren’t confident at drawing and inspiring for kids who want to take it further.

Thanks for sharing!

2. Thanks Paul!

I’ve actually used these at a few schools and found that the kids really get inspired and excited to draw their own characters, even for the kids that usually avoid drawing. Thanks for your feedback!

3. I love it. I am a artist and love drawing.

4. Yee says:

Excellent job. My young kids like these very much. Thank you.

5. Alex says:

I LOVE IT!!!!

6. Karla says:

All I can say is thank you. I don’t work in 2D, and need to learn how to do this. Your site was not only informative, but a true inspiration. Thank you for sharing the talent god has given you to others. It will bear fruit. Thank you!!!

7. Good blog post. I definitely love this website.
    Thanks!

8. Israel Gold says:

i think the more simple
    it’s more nice and clean
    love it

9. Kim Clayton says:

How do I copy/print/download, I am pc stupid

10. Hello!
    I wonder if I can use these images in videos to my YouTube Channel without copyright problems!
    I’ve done a video where I put in the background the first cartoons!
    I leave here the link to see!
    I’m doing another video where I will put these same cartoons and do not want to receive copyright notices, do I have your permission to use freely!
    I leave the link in stealth video for your work!
    Thank you!
    Arthur JB Costa

11. Zillie says:

I love it ! My kids love it!

12. Sarah Clark says:

Hi Arthur, Please feel free to use these images for whatever project you are working on. Link backs or credits are appreciated but not required. I’m glad you like them!

13. Sarah Clark says:

Hi Kim, If you right click on the pictures and go to “save image as” you should be able to save the pictures to your computer and print from there.

14. Anita says:

Thank you so much for sharing, I plan on using these resources to do a lesson with my students. Very helpful!!!

15. jared says:

nice really helpful thx for posting i will share this